In Canning Craymer Conveyancing we have experienced solicitors who are able to provide advice and guidance in situations that require a high level of expertise.
→ We can offer advice and assistance throughout your transaction and our conveyancing staff are eager to assist you and keep you updated regularly during the course of your transaction and can do so by way of email.
→ We appreciate that when clients buy or sell a property, it is often the largest and most important investment decision a person will make in their lifetime. It can also be a most stressful time for clients.
→ Before you sign a contract we strongly recommend that you seek professional legal advice in order to safeguard and protect your rights. You certainly have the right to know upfront how much you will be paying for your conveyancing services. We offer to provide a quote for conveyancing services, including for sales and purchases. You will need to cover the cost of any outlays associated with your transaction, plus any GST requirement.
→ There are more complex issues to deal with when you are purchasing a property, that is why the professional fee and outlays will be higher in respect of a purchase than for a sale.
Meet Our Team!
The team at Canning Craymer Conveyancing consists of:
SANDI HOBBS, Conveyancer and Paralegal
Sandi is an important member of the team with over 10 years experience. Sandi's friendly nature and efficient approach enables her to relate well with clients and finalise transactions in a timely manner.
HELENE HOBBS, Senior Conveyancer and Paralegal
Helene conducts most of the firm's conveyancing. Helene has over 30 years of experience in the industry and offers a personalised service, adding value to every matter, beyond her high quality conveyancing advice.
SAMANTHA TAYLOR, Associate
Samantha is our experienced Lawyer on hand to assist and provide contract, property and litigation advice to clients.
GREG YOUNG, Partner
Greg is immediately responsible for Canning Craymer Conveyancing. Greg works closely with the Conveyancing Team and is able to assist clients with both residential and commercial property transactions.
Has overall responsibility for the operation of the business, corporate governance and financial management.
· When you call our office (during office hours) you will always speak to a person, not a machine.
· It is our guarantee to return your call or email promptly.
· We understand the pressures of property transactions and we will work with you to ensure your property transaction is smooth and as stress free as possible.
· Nothing is too much trouble – just ask!
· We offer competitive rates whether you are buying or selling a house, unit or land.
· Each property transaction is different and we understand it is important to know all transaction costs upfront.
· We are easily contactable and ready to provide you with a competitive, obligation free quote.